Previous Page

Thread: Bill C-27

Created on: Dec 31, 2016 @ 12:00 AM
Replies: 3
Bill C-27
Dec 31, 2016 @ 11:48 AM
TOMCO
Rank #1

Our Future as a CN Pensioner.I am certain that everyone out there is Familiar with Proposed Bill C-27.Now in its 2nd reading.This Bill is moving surprisingly fast through the Political Process.Could it mean if read into Law,that we could see a reduction in our CN Pensions down the road?I have read letters from the TCRC National Office and CLC to Federal Minister Morneau on this.Other than that why is there so little discussion out there? Should this not be a topic of discussion on every Pensioners mind?

Link | Top | Bottom

RE: Bill C-27
Jan 14, 2017 @ 11:23 AM
daniel
Rank #1

As of march -31,2017 at 10h23 e.d.t. is ( deadline) to sign a petition on teamsters rail conference .ca if one is against any medlings ,in canadian pension benefits /advantages. I think the trudeau government should honor its 2015 pledge to help canadians to realise their goals of a secure retirement in canada.If you feel the way i do , by all means sign that petition. i hope this information is of value to all c.n. pensioners! thank you daniel duranleau

A c .n. pensioner from year 2009.

Link | Top | Bottom

May 01, 2017 @ 4:54 AM
CNROBERT1950
Rank #1

This c-27 bill was introduced in last newpaper that i recv. at home from cn pensionner association.will it affect only new pember or are the people already receiving predetermine sum are they protected

Link | Top | Bottom

May 01, 2017 @ 10:02 AM
jupiter
Rank #1

to my understanding anyway bill c- 27 will only effect new members that are about to retire after its implemented if it is at all, retired members on the defined pension plan will not be effected, i have been retired coming on 13 yrs now, we should all get together and fight for the members that are going to be effected by this horrible bill, if you have not signed the petition out there SIGN IT, or call your member of parliament and put a stop to this bill apparently all active employees-thats employees still in the workforce will be effected as to my understanding of this bill, so we should try to help out our active brothers to the fullest extent that we can.

Link | Top | Bottom

New Topic Reply
Next Page

Previous Page
Fast Reply
Please login to post a response.