Previous Page

Thread: I'M Curious !!!!

Created on: Apr 26, 2018 @ 08:39 AM
Replies: 2
I'M Curious !!!!
Apr 26, 2018 @ 8:39 AM
davidsimpson
Rank #10

It seems very few pensioners access this webpage as it gets very little use at present. If you have accessed it today please advise what you are looking for and if this webpage meets your exceptions. If you did not see what were you looking for what would you like to see? Do you really know what the CN Pensioners Associations do for you? A few answers from CN Pensioners would be appreciated.

Dave

Link | Top | Bottom

RE: I'M Curious !!!!
May 03, 2018 @ 1:41 PM
daniel
Rank #1

hello dave -in answer to your curious question. i use this forum to keep up to date on any new C.N, pension infoes, and any new informations concerning the blue cross plan for c.n. pensioners .And or any other new interesting bits of information such as if any or new developments on mr. minister of federal finance ( ottawa )on new changes in pensions in canada ? If any in the future??**++ new infoes on interesting items concerning pensioner. Hoping this feedback is helpful to you mr. Dave? daniel duranleau

A c .n. pensioner from year 2009.

Link | Top | Bottom

RE: I'M Curious !!!!
May 04, 2018 @ 9:00 AM
davidsimpson
Rank #10

Hello Daniel,
Thanks for responding,
I am just curious to know how many use this webpage as very few new remarks are posed or written. The National Council of CN Pensioners now has a large group of Pensioners that are trained in all aspects of our pension plan and benefits to answer all questions or discuss CN Pensioners concerns. Recently a CN Pensioner Facebook page was opened. Have you seen it?

Dave

Link | Top | Bottom

New Topic Reply
Next Page

Previous Page
Fast Reply
Please login to post a response.